April 18, 2010

Summer Project

I've been doodling these weird/cool/sharp/organic-looking shapes for a few years now. It started back when I was bored waiting for calls to come in when I was working at a call center. I just took a piece of paper and armed with a nice gel-inked pen I started doodling. Just whatever shapes my had could come up with.

I once turned them into bookmarks and gave them as Christmas gifts.

This summer comes what is probably the biggest challenge I could take with my doodling. I decided to cover a small table with it. Here's some pictures. I will do my best to finish this within a week from now... Wish me luck!

[slideshow]

4 comments:

TaleTellerin said...

Ooh, these are the prettiest doodles I've ever seen. Not sure they even qualify as doodles anymore. :D

JeigH_CeE said...

thanks! will post more pics once their completely done :D

pienbiscuits said...

Doodles are great, aren't they? I think yours is going to be a great work of art. Perhaps it'll be this year's Christmas card.

JeigH_CeE said...

thanks pienbiscuits... I think I'll keep this one for myself though. Im loving it a little too much :D