March 13, 2010

I'm still here...

been a while... or should I say it's been years(!) since I last updated this old blog of mine... I kinda like this and I will keep it. Especially now that everyone else is Tweeting, I will keep on blogging :D or should I say go back to blogging. It's a new way to reinforce my ode of not conforming to what is in and hip or uso.

I do have a facebook though... it's the best and easiest way to connect with friends, classmates, and now, even my professors. Hehehe... If I know you personally, you can add me up as friend, kung hindi, then dont bother.

Anyways, I will try to post entries here more regularly now, I've been meaning to blog again for quite some time now and finally here I am :D

Just wanted to share my still humble Doraemon collection. In case you didn't know, Doraemon is my favorite cartoon character.

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="395" caption="12 items after about 5 years..."]Doraemon[/caption]

As for my next post, you can wait til next year.

JOKE.

No comments: