October 28, 2010

Back to Blogger

Yep, I switched from WordPress to Blogger. For most people it's actually the other way around but I just couldn't stand the design restrictions with the free WordPess platform. When I saw the video presentation of the Blogger Template Designer, I was amazed with the many possible designs I could come up with! I just spent hours and hours yesterday trying to pick the right background. LOL. I was also able to import most of my posts from WP to here, but I decided to leave out some that weren't worth keeping.

And so I'm back here now.

Besides, I had some problems with the Media Gallery on WP. It messed up the sizes of the images I uploaded. At least here on Blogger, there's Picasa which is a dedicated photo hosting site which I expect WOULD NOT give me the same problems.

No comments: